Friday, November 6, 2009

Whew!!!!





Since I am having surgery this coming Wednesday, I decided to take on a challenge. Something that Jen at http://beautyandbedlam.com/ does this... Monthly Cooking!!!!!!!!! What you say? Yes, cook once for the month!



So, I took the trip to the store, bought TONS of groceries 199.04 for the month (do you think that is good or bad?) and I took to the kitchen! I made 10 meals, either from start to finish or readied them for my dear husband to put in the crockpot :)
1. Pot Roast
2. Beef Stroganoff
3. Garlic Lemon Chicken Wings
4. Asian Pork Tenderloin
5. Chili
6. Italian Chicken
7. Spaghetti
8. Hawaiian Chicken
9. Taco Meat
10. 15 Bean Soup

Whew! This was crazy! However, SO worth it! Now I know that feeling of accomplishment and am hooked.

If you are interested but 10 sounds like too much, come to a Make N Take with me, we will do four meals at a time. Four meals (with leftovers) will feed your family for 8 dinners. Imagine the time that you would free up to prepare meals and just have to pull them out a put them in the oven or crockpot.....

Look for my calendar to start Make N Takes again in December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment